Our amazing, challenging and inspiring clients already know this about us: we live and breathe their donors. Your donors. They are our heroes, every single day. The heart in our logo represents them. They are top of our minds every single time we sit down to tell a new story, in your direct mail, for this year’s gratitude report, the new campaign web site or brand new legacy ad. The heart in our logo also represents you. We are nothing but a nice name without charities and causes like yours. You inspire us with your dedication and passion and move us to tears with your stories. Your mission is our mission — to celebrate the incredible work of donors large and small, to share amazing stories, to work harder to do better, to rage, cry, laugh, and be passionate about our craft and always, always know that we can do better and love our donors more. Agents of Good isn’t an agency. We don’t have a marketing department or a strategy for new business. We show up, we have conversations, we wave our arms and we do thoughtful, passionate and — most importantly — successful work. If this mission and vision describes your own, please comment, tweet, phone or email and become a special agent tomorrow. We are Agents of Good. And so are you.
People Say the Nicest Things
- Not only are all the Agents knowledgeable, creative and friendly, they work with the best interest of both your organization and donors in mind. They understand that cultivation, stewardship and solicitation no longer occurs in silos. Rather, they embrace the complexity of multi-channel fundraising, and work with you to develop a unique, cohesive voice for your direct marketing programs.
- Agents of Good really took the time to understand the nuances of our organization – they got right to the heart of our values, and our vision of a world where all women and children are free from violence. To borrow the words of a Child and Youth Counsellor here at the shelter, “when I read what they wrote, I felt like they could see inside my head!”. While the agents may or may not have real x-ray vision, they must have some sort of superpower that enabled them to really get us – and to do it faster than a speeding bullet!
- Wow what an impressive team! Really informative, they know their trade! The Agents provide cutting edge creativity, well thought out recommendations that are current and relative. They set the stage to help us think critically about our charity and how we should move forward strategically. I find the agents extremely bright, well-informed – great presenters. Thank you very much – terrific work. I’m very happy to have them on my team. I have learned and continue to learn from their expertise.
- The “Agents” are innovative and love to challenge what a typical Direct Marketing program should look like. Their think outside the box approach has worked well for all our programs. Whether it is online, direct mail or launching a campaign in our ON Nature magazine, or their “URG” (hire them to find out what that is!) – they always know how to keep campaigns fresh, exciting and engaging for the donors. The Agents of Good are not your run of the mill agency; their campaigns are put together for YOUR donor – not someone else’s – and our positive campaign results show this.
- We’ve really enjoyed working with Agents of Good on many different projects over the last few years. They listen to our needs and deliver creative, interesting, budget-friendly ideas that blend perfectly with Interval House’s mission and direction. The Agents really took the time to understand who we are as an organization, who our donors and volunteers are, and what direction we’re headed in, and I think this is the reason why the projects we’ve worked on have been so successful. They’re genuinely passionate and enthusiastic fundraisers and are equally dedicated to giving organizations the tools they need to manage projects on their own (helping us keep costs down!).
- CAMH Foundation hired the Agents to come in and breathe new life in to our symbolic giving program – Gifts of Light. From the get go, their enthusiasm, fresh ideas and commitment to our cause was evident. None more so perhaps than by their constant offering up of ideas – even outside the job at hand – to help better our fundraising efforts. In short, we got the sense they just truly wanted us to succeed and they would do all in their power to help us do just that.