Our amazing, challenging and inspiring clients already know this about us: we live and breathe their donors. Your donors. They are our heroes, every single day. The heart in our logo represents them. They are top of our minds every single time we sit down to tell a new story, in your direct mail, for this year’s gratitude report, the new campaign web site or brand new legacy ad. The heart in our logo also represents you. We are nothing but a nice name without charities and causes like yours. You inspire us with your dedication and passion and move us to tears with your stories. Your mission is our mission — to celebrate the incredible work of donors large and small, to share amazing stories, to work harder to do better, to rage, cry, laugh, and be passionate about our craft and always, always know that we can do better and love our donors more. Agents of Good isn’t an agency. We don’t have a marketing department or a strategy for new business. We show up, we have conversations, we wave our arms and we do thoughtful, passionate and — most importantly — successful work. If this mission and vision describes your own, please comment, tweet, phone or email and become a special agent tomorrow. We are Agents of Good. And so are you.
People Say the Nicest Things
- What makes working with Agents of Good different from working with anyone else is their approach. They approached our web overhaul projects from the perspective of the user. They continued to ask – what does your audience want to see? How do they want to see it? While many companies might say they are donor-centric, Agents of Good embody that mantra in every word they write, every web page they design and every offer they make. And no one does it with more energy and enthusiasm for your cause than the Agents. I truly feel like they are as committed to our work as we are.
- I’ve not met John so my recommendation is limited to three key qualities I can easily see as a ‘remote’ client. First, John is an enthusiast; he has a seemingly endless appetite for what he does. Second, he’s knowledgeable; he knows what he’s doing and what he talks about and isn’t afraid to challenge accepted wisdom. Third, he’s creative; he ‘gets it’ really quick and comes up with neat, practical solutions that work. I’m sure when I finally meet John I’ll spot all sorts of other qualities, but these three seem fairly crucial, from the client side. (Oh, and he’s generous too!).
- John and Jen dig deep to understand an organizations DNA; take no prisoners in pushing the lines of traditional direct-mail; don't get wrapped up in internal politics in order to challenge leaders and organizations to be truly donor-centred. AOG is a true partner in our development program helping Food Banks Canada connect more meaningfully with their donors and helping our donors understand the impact of their giving.Tania Little, CFRE Director, Development and Partnerships, Food Banks Canada
- What makes Agents of Good stand apart from other agencies is that they insist on doing great work – even when their clients are happy with “good enough”. Their process and their commitment are rare in the world of nonprofit marketing and branding.
- I have had the pleasure working with the Agents for a number of years. Their attention to detail, extensive knowledge of fundraising and marketing translates into tangible results. A dedicated team of professionals who are committed to every project!Ruth Catana, Executive Director, St. Patrick’s Home of Ottawa Foundation
- Agents of Good really took the time to understand the nuances of our organization – they got right to the heart of our values, and our vision of a world where all women and children are free from violence. To borrow the words of a Child and Youth Counsellor here at the shelter, “when I read what they wrote, I felt like they could see inside my head!”. While the agents may or may not have real x-ray vision, they must have some sort of superpower that enabled them to really get us – and to do it faster than a speeding bullet!