Our amazing, challenging and inspiring clients already know this about us: we live and breathe their donors. Your donors. They are our heroes, every single day. The heart in our logo represents them. They are top of our minds every single time we sit down to tell a new story, in your direct mail, for this year’s gratitude report, the new campaign web site or brand new legacy ad. The heart in our logo also represents you. We are nothing but a nice name without charities and causes like yours. You inspire us with your dedication and passion and move us to tears with your stories. Your mission is our mission — to celebrate the incredible work of donors large and small, to share amazing stories, to work harder to do better, to rage, cry, laugh, and be passionate about our craft and always, always know that we can do better and love our donors more. Agents of Good isn’t an agency. We don’t have a marketing department or a strategy for new business. We show up, we have conversations, we wave our arms and we do thoughtful, passionate and — most importantly — successful work. If this mission and vision describes your own, please comment, tweet, phone or email and become a special agent tomorrow. We are Agents of Good. And so are you.
People Say the Nicest Things
- What makes working with Agents of Good different from working with anyone else is their approach. They approached our web overhaul projects from the perspective of the user. They continued to ask – what does your audience want to see? How do they want to see it? While many companies might say they are donor-centric, Agents of Good embody that mantra in every word they write, every web page they design and every offer they make. And no one does it with more energy and enthusiasm for your cause than the Agents. I truly feel like they are as committed to our work as we are.
- I love working with the Agents. I get senior support from start to finish, the opportunity to bounce ideas with peers who really know their stuff, and always end up with a great finished product that helps me get results for my clients. What more could you ask for?
- The Agents of Good rock and they roll. Not only have I worked with Agents of Good directly at two different agencies, I have been part of the process that selected them to work at those agencies. Having been in fundraising a long time, I know what kinds of contractors I want to work with and which ones I don’t. The Agents are the kinds of folks I am happy to work with because they listen. No, they really listen. They have a tonne of experience and know everything that is going on, which means they can make a lot of suggestions or throw around ideas that challenge us to try new and exciting things. The Agents of Good are a joy to work with at a small shop because they can find ways to help smaller charities do more, thanks to their listening and their experience. I would always recommend them to any organization looking to find cohesion among their direct mail, web, social media and other communication needs.Jim Martin
- Agents of Good are really the “Agents of Awesome”. They’re straight shooting and quickly lock on to the right way to connect with donors. They genuinely care about your donors as much as you do. There’s no fluff here, just pure talent — that gets results. All this, and they’re a pleasure to work with.
- We came to Agents of Good with a blank slate looking for a logo, website and business cards. The team really delivered. We loved the logo almost immediately. I still look at the our branding pieces as one of the best investments we made into our little start-up. Extending the branding to our other marketing pieces was equally pleasing. They really captured what we were looking for in our website, and even made a mobile specific version which I love as much as the main site. The entire team at AOG really cares about what they do. They're not afraid to offer a contrarian view, yet are a pleasure to work with.
- Agents of Good really took the time to understand the nuances of our organization – they got right to the heart of our values, and our vision of a world where all women and children are free from violence. To borrow the words of a Child and Youth Counsellor here at the shelter, “when I read what they wrote, I felt like they could see inside my head!”. While the agents may or may not have real x-ray vision, they must have some sort of superpower that enabled them to really get us – and to do it faster than a speeding bullet!