Our amazing, challenging and inspiring clients already know this about us: we live and breathe their donors. Your donors. They are our heroes, every single day. The heart in our logo represents them. They are top of our minds every single time we sit down to tell a new story, in your direct mail, for this year’s gratitude report, the new campaign web site or brand new legacy ad. The heart in our logo also represents you. We are nothing but a nice name without charities and causes like yours. You inspire us with your dedication and passion and move us to tears with your stories. Your mission is our mission — to celebrate the incredible work of donors large and small, to share amazing stories, to work harder to do better, to rage, cry, laugh, and be passionate about our craft and always, always know that we can do better and love our donors more. Agents of Good isn’t an agency. We don’t have a marketing department or a strategy for new business. We show up, we have conversations, we wave our arms and we do thoughtful, passionate and — most importantly — successful work. If this mission and vision describes your own, please comment, tweet, phone or email and become a special agent tomorrow. We are Agents of Good. And so are you.
People Say the Nicest Things
- The Canadian Women’s Foundation have been thrilled to work with the extraordinary team at Agents of Good to launch our new website on time, on budget and with great success. They exceeded our expectations and have now become an important strategic partner for our many other marketing and fundraising efforts. The agents excel at listening, creative conceptualization, project management and championing the donor in every solution. And they do it all with a sense of humour that is contagious.
- I first brought the Agents of Good on board to write and design a new acquisition direct mail package. This package performed extremely well for Second Harvest, and has since become our control package for all subsequent acquisition mailings. The Agents of Good are now our chief strategic advisors, designers, and copywriters for our integrated direct response program, and their work consistently performs at a high level, both in terms of response rate and revenue raised. The Agents consistently challenge the development team to push our boundaries, test our theories, and confront our preconceived notions about what donors want. On the digital front, the Agents have redesigned our website and are working with Second Harvest to integrate direct mail, email and online channels to create a fully integrated direct response program. I highly recommend the John and Jen (and team) for any organization looking to improve its individual giving program and think more strategically about donor-centered fundraising.Josh Bowman, Development Associate, Second Harvest
- I have had the pleasure working with the Agents for a number of years. Their attention to detail, extensive knowledge of fundraising and marketing translates into tangible results. A dedicated team of professionals who are committed to every project!Ruth Catana, Executive Director, St. Patrick’s Home of Ottawa Foundation
- Working with Agents of Good isn’t about simply handing off a project and being handed back a campaign that doesn’t really speak your organization’s language. Working with Jen Love and John Lepp is about becoming part of their agency and them becoming part of your team – it’s collaborative, there’s room for discussion and everyone brings their expertise to the table to come up with finding unique solutions that put your donors at the centre of your fundraising campaigns. In our case, our 2012 and 2013 annual fund campaigns weren’t about being ‘bleeding edge’ in terms of using the latest digital fundraising technology or design, but rather about starting with the basic elements that were already working for our donors and executing them in a way that was fresh and more effective than they had been in the past.Christina Attard, Development Director, Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Regina
- The Agents of Good rock and they roll. Not only have I worked with Agents of Good directly at two different agencies, I have been part of the process that selected them to work at those agencies. Having been in fundraising a long time, I know what kinds of contractors I want to work with and which ones I don’t. The Agents are the kinds of folks I am happy to work with because they listen. No, they really listen. They have a tonne of experience and know everything that is going on, which means they can make a lot of suggestions or throw around ideas that challenge us to try new and exciting things. The Agents of Good are a joy to work with at a small shop because they can find ways to help smaller charities do more, thanks to their listening and their experience. I would always recommend them to any organization looking to find cohesion among their direct mail, web, social media and other communication needs.Jim Martin
- We’ve really enjoyed working with Agents of Good on many different projects over the last few years. They listen to our needs and deliver creative, interesting, budget-friendly ideas that blend perfectly with Interval House’s mission and direction. The Agents really took the time to understand who we are as an organization, who our donors and volunteers are, and what direction we’re headed in, and I think this is the reason why the projects we’ve worked on have been so successful. They’re genuinely passionate and enthusiastic fundraisers and are equally dedicated to giving organizations the tools they need to manage projects on their own (helping us keep costs down!).