Our amazing, challenging and inspiring clients already know this about us: we live and breathe their donors. Your donors. They are our heroes, every single day. The heart in our logo represents them. They are top of our minds every single time we sit down to tell a new story, in your direct mail, for this year’s gratitude report, the new campaign web site or brand new legacy ad. The heart in our logo also represents you. We are nothing but a nice name without charities and causes like yours. You inspire us with your dedication and passion and move us to tears with your stories. Your mission is our mission — to celebrate the incredible work of donors large and small, to share amazing stories, to work harder to do better, to rage, cry, laugh, and be passionate about our craft and always, always know that we can do better and love our donors more. Agents of Good isn’t an agency. We don’t have a marketing department or a strategy for new business. We show up, we have conversations, we wave our arms and we do thoughtful, passionate and — most importantly — successful work. If this mission and vision describes your own, please comment, tweet, phone or email and become a special agent tomorrow. We are Agents of Good. And so are you.
People Say the Nicest Things
- Agents of Good really took the time to understand the nuances of our organization – they got right to the heart of our values, and our vision of a world where all women and children are free from violence. To borrow the words of a Child and Youth Counsellor here at the shelter, “when I read what they wrote, I felt like they could see inside my head!”. While the agents may or may not have real x-ray vision, they must have some sort of superpower that enabled them to really get us – and to do it faster than a speeding bullet!
- John and Jen dig deep to understand an organizations DNA; take no prisoners in pushing the lines of traditional direct-mail; don't get wrapped up in internal politics in order to challenge leaders and organizations to be truly donor-centred. AOG is a true partner in our development program helping Food Banks Canada connect more meaningfully with their donors and helping our donors understand the impact of their giving.Tania Little, CFRE Director, Development and Partnerships, Food Banks Canada
- I love working with the Agents. I get senior support from start to finish, the opportunity to bounce ideas with peers who really know their stuff, and always end up with a great finished product that helps me get results for my clients. What more could you ask for?
- We love working with the Agents of Good because they take the time to understand what is unique and different about our non-profit, they don’t just sell an off the shelf solution. Jen and John are also great fun to work with, their passion is infectious and a meeting with the Agents is always lively, fun, challenging, and creative.
- Working with Agents of Good isn’t about simply handing off a project and being handed back a campaign that doesn’t really speak your organization’s language. Working with Jen Love and John Lepp is about becoming part of their agency and them becoming part of your team – it’s collaborative, there’s room for discussion and everyone brings their expertise to the table to come up with finding unique solutions that put your donors at the centre of your fundraising campaigns. In our case, our 2012 and 2013 annual fund campaigns weren’t about being ‘bleeding edge’ in terms of using the latest digital fundraising technology or design, but rather about starting with the basic elements that were already working for our donors and executing them in a way that was fresh and more effective than they had been in the past.Christina Attard, Development Director, Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Regina
- The Agents of Good are rigorous, creative, strategic and fun to work with. Jen’s energy and John’s insights are bar none. David, who I first worked with over a decade ago, endures as one of the most important visionaries in the fundraising world. The other Agents that they pull in for special assignments, Gwen and Ross in particular, provide oodles of experience and know-how. The day that they walked into our offices was one of the best days of my life.