Our amazing, challenging and inspiring clients already know this about us: we live and breathe their donors. Your donors. They are our heroes, every single day. The heart in our logo represents them. They are top of our minds every single time we sit down to tell a new story, in your direct mail, for this year’s gratitude report, the new campaign web site or brand new legacy ad. The heart in our logo also represents you. We are nothing but a nice name without charities and causes like yours. You inspire us with your dedication and passion and move us to tears with your stories. Your mission is our mission — to celebrate the incredible work of donors large and small, to share amazing stories, to work harder to do better, to rage, cry, laugh, and be passionate about our craft and always, always know that we can do better and love our donors more. Agents of Good isn’t an agency. We don’t have a marketing department or a strategy for new business. We show up, we have conversations, we wave our arms and we do thoughtful, passionate and — most importantly — successful work. If this mission and vision describes your own, please comment, tweet, phone or email and become a special agent tomorrow. We are Agents of Good. And so are you.
People Say the Nicest Things
- John and Jen dig deep to understand an organizations DNA; take no prisoners in pushing the lines of traditional direct-mail; don't get wrapped up in internal politics in order to challenge leaders and organizations to be truly donor-centred. AOG is a true partner in our development program helping Food Banks Canada connect more meaningfully with their donors and helping our donors understand the impact of their giving.Tania Little, CFRE Director, Development and Partnerships, Food Banks Canada
- I love working with the Agents. I get senior support from start to finish, the opportunity to bounce ideas with peers who really know their stuff, and always end up with a great finished product that helps me get results for my clients. What more could you ask for?
- Agents of Good indeed! John and the team certainly brought good things to Quest Nature Tours. We needed a ‘refreshing’ of our look and feel to appeal to an established market and Agents of Good succeeded in spades. The greatest compliment is that no-one told us “why is your brochure different this year?”, they just told us “your brochure looks fantastic and I want to book a tour!”. I would like to thank the team for their great attention to detail and their inventive approach to communications. In a world full of messages, Agents of Good made ours come through clearly, effectively and beautifully.
- The Canadian Women’s Foundation have been thrilled to work with the extraordinary team at Agents of Good to launch our new website on time, on budget and with great success. They exceeded our expectations and have now become an important strategic partner for our many other marketing and fundraising efforts. The agents excel at listening, creative conceptualization, project management and championing the donor in every solution. And they do it all with a sense of humour that is contagious.
- We came to Agents of Good with a blank slate looking for a logo, website and business cards. The team really delivered. We loved the logo almost immediately. I still look at the our branding pieces as one of the best investments we made into our little start-up. Extending the branding to our other marketing pieces was equally pleasing. They really captured what we were looking for in our website, and even made a mobile specific version which I love as much as the main site. The entire team at AOG really cares about what they do. They're not afraid to offer a contrarian view, yet are a pleasure to work with.
- CAMH Foundation hired the Agents to come in and breathe new life in to our symbolic giving program – Gifts of Light. From the get go, their enthusiasm, fresh ideas and commitment to our cause was evident. None more so perhaps than by their constant offering up of ideas – even outside the job at hand – to help better our fundraising efforts. In short, we got the sense they just truly wanted us to succeed and they would do all in their power to help us do just that.