Our amazing, challenging and inspiring clients already know this about us: we live and breathe their donors. Your donors. They are our heroes, every single day. The heart in our logo represents them. They are top of our minds every single time we sit down to tell a new story, in your direct mail, for this year’s gratitude report, the new campaign web site or brand new legacy ad. The heart in our logo also represents you. We are nothing but a nice name without charities and causes like yours. You inspire us with your dedication and passion and move us to tears with your stories. Your mission is our mission — to celebrate the incredible work of donors large and small, to share amazing stories, to work harder to do better, to rage, cry, laugh, and be passionate about our craft and always, always know that we can do better and love our donors more. Agents of Good isn’t an agency. We don’t have a marketing department or a strategy for new business. We show up, we have conversations, we wave our arms and we do thoughtful, passionate and — most importantly — successful work. If this mission and vision describes your own, please comment, tweet, phone or email and become a special agent tomorrow. We are Agents of Good. And so are you.
People Say the Nicest Things
- John and Jen dig deep to understand an organizations DNA; take no prisoners in pushing the lines of traditional direct-mail; don't get wrapped up in internal politics in order to challenge leaders and organizations to be truly donor-centred. AOG is a true partner in our development program helping Food Banks Canada connect more meaningfully with their donors and helping our donors understand the impact of their giving.Tania Little, CFRE Director, Development and Partnerships, Food Banks Canada
- We’ve really enjoyed working with Agents of Good on many different projects over the last few years. They listen to our needs and deliver creative, interesting, budget-friendly ideas that blend perfectly with Interval House’s mission and direction. The Agents really took the time to understand who we are as an organization, who our donors and volunteers are, and what direction we’re headed in, and I think this is the reason why the projects we’ve worked on have been so successful. They’re genuinely passionate and enthusiastic fundraisers and are equally dedicated to giving organizations the tools they need to manage projects on their own (helping us keep costs down!).
- Wow what an impressive team! Really informative, they know their trade! The Agents provide cutting edge creativity, well thought out recommendations that are current and relative. They set the stage to help us think critically about our charity and how we should move forward strategically. I find the agents extremely bright, well-informed – great presenters. Thank you very much – terrific work. I’m very happy to have them on my team. I have learned and continue to learn from their expertise.
- Agents of Good indeed! John and the team certainly brought good things to Quest Nature Tours. We needed a ‘refreshing’ of our look and feel to appeal to an established market and Agents of Good succeeded in spades. The greatest compliment is that no-one told us “why is your brochure different this year?”, they just told us “your brochure looks fantastic and I want to book a tour!”. I would like to thank the team for their great attention to detail and their inventive approach to communications. In a world full of messages, Agents of Good made ours come through clearly, effectively and beautifully.
- The Agents of Good are rigorous, creative, strategic and fun to work with. Jen’s energy and John’s insights are bar none. David, who I first worked with over a decade ago, endures as one of the most important visionaries in the fundraising world. The other Agents that they pull in for special assignments, Gwen and Ross in particular, provide oodles of experience and know-how. The day that they walked into our offices was one of the best days of my life.
- The Agents of Good rock and they roll. Not only have I worked with Agents of Good directly at two different agencies, I have been part of the process that selected them to work at those agencies. Having been in fundraising a long time, I know what kinds of contractors I want to work with and which ones I don’t. The Agents are the kinds of folks I am happy to work with because they listen. No, they really listen. They have a tonne of experience and know everything that is going on, which means they can make a lot of suggestions or throw around ideas that challenge us to try new and exciting things. The Agents of Good are a joy to work with at a small shop because they can find ways to help smaller charities do more, thanks to their listening and their experience. I would always recommend them to any organization looking to find cohesion among their direct mail, web, social media and other communication needs.Jim Martin