Our amazing, challenging and inspiring clients already know this about us: we live and breathe their donors. Your donors. They are our heroes, every single day. The heart in our logo represents them. They are top of our minds every single time we sit down to tell a new story, in your direct mail, for this year’s gratitude report, the new campaign web site or brand new legacy ad. The heart in our logo also represents you. We are nothing but a nice name without charities and causes like yours. You inspire us with your dedication and passion and move us to tears with your stories. Your mission is our mission — to celebrate the incredible work of donors large and small, to share amazing stories, to work harder to do better, to rage, cry, laugh, and be passionate about our craft and always, always know that we can do better and love our donors more. Agents of Good isn’t an agency. We don’t have a marketing department or a strategy for new business. We show up, we have conversations, we wave our arms and we do thoughtful, passionate and — most importantly — successful work. If this mission and vision describes your own, please comment, tweet, phone or email and become a special agent tomorrow. We are Agents of Good. And so are you.
People Say the Nicest Things
- Working with Agents of Good isn’t about simply handing off a project and being handed back a campaign that doesn’t really speak your organization’s language. Working with Jen Love and John Lepp is about becoming part of their agency and them becoming part of your team – it’s collaborative, there’s room for discussion and everyone brings their expertise to the table to come up with finding unique solutions that put your donors at the centre of your fundraising campaigns. In our case, our 2012 and 2013 annual fund campaigns weren’t about being ‘bleeding edge’ in terms of using the latest digital fundraising technology or design, but rather about starting with the basic elements that were already working for our donors and executing them in a way that was fresh and more effective than they had been in the past.Christina Attard, Development Director, Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Regina
- I’ve not met John so my recommendation is limited to three key qualities I can easily see as a ‘remote’ client. First, John is an enthusiast; he has a seemingly endless appetite for what he does. Second, he’s knowledgeable; he knows what he’s doing and what he talks about and isn’t afraid to challenge accepted wisdom. Third, he’s creative; he ‘gets it’ really quick and comes up with neat, practical solutions that work. I’m sure when I finally meet John I’ll spot all sorts of other qualities, but these three seem fairly crucial, from the client side. (Oh, and he’s generous too!).
- The Agents of Good are rigorous, creative, strategic and fun to work with. Jen’s energy and John’s insights are bar none. David, who I first worked with over a decade ago, endures as one of the most important visionaries in the fundraising world. The other Agents that they pull in for special assignments, Gwen and Ross in particular, provide oodles of experience and know-how. The day that they walked into our offices was one of the best days of my life.
- We came to Agents of Good with a blank slate looking for a logo, website and business cards. The team really delivered. We loved the logo almost immediately. I still look at the our branding pieces as one of the best investments we made into our little start-up. Extending the branding to our other marketing pieces was equally pleasing. They really captured what we were looking for in our website, and even made a mobile specific version which I love as much as the main site. The entire team at AOG really cares about what they do. They're not afraid to offer a contrarian view, yet are a pleasure to work with.
- Working with the Agents has been a wonderful experience. Their fresh perspective brought new life to our direct mail program and helped open the door to new conversations with donors and with our team. Agents of Good helped us achieve our goals.Marnie Helmy, CFRE Manager of Advancement, Hillfield Strathallan College
- What makes working with Agents of Good different from working with anyone else is their approach. They approached our web overhaul projects from the perspective of the user. They continued to ask – what does your audience want to see? How do they want to see it? While many companies might say they are donor-centric, Agents of Good embody that mantra in every word they write, every web page they design and every offer they make. And no one does it with more energy and enthusiasm for your cause than the Agents. I truly feel like they are as committed to our work as we are.