Our amazing, challenging and inspiring clients already know this about us: we live and breathe their donors. Your donors. They are our heroes, every single day. The heart in our logo represents them. They are top of our minds every single time we sit down to tell a new story, in your direct mail, for this year’s gratitude report, the new campaign web site or brand new legacy ad. The heart in our logo also represents you. We are nothing but a nice name without charities and causes like yours. You inspire us with your dedication and passion and move us to tears with your stories. Your mission is our mission — to celebrate the incredible work of donors large and small, to share amazing stories, to work harder to do better, to rage, cry, laugh, and be passionate about our craft and always, always know that we can do better and love our donors more. Agents of Good isn’t an agency. We don’t have a marketing department or a strategy for new business. We show up, we have conversations, we wave our arms and we do thoughtful, passionate and — most importantly — successful work. If this mission and vision describes your own, please comment, tweet, phone or email and become a special agent tomorrow. We are Agents of Good. And so are you.
People Say the Nicest Things
- I first brought the Agents of Good on board to write and design a new acquisition direct mail package. This package performed extremely well for Second Harvest, and has since become our control package for all subsequent acquisition mailings. The Agents of Good are now our chief strategic advisors, designers, and copywriters for our integrated direct response program, and their work consistently performs at a high level, both in terms of response rate and revenue raised. The Agents consistently challenge the development team to push our boundaries, test our theories, and confront our preconceived notions about what donors want. On the digital front, the Agents have redesigned our website and are working with Second Harvest to integrate direct mail, email and online channels to create a fully integrated direct response program. I highly recommend the John and Jen (and team) for any organization looking to improve its individual giving program and think more strategically about donor-centered fundraising.Josh Bowman, Development Associate, Second Harvest
- Agents of Good really took the time to understand the nuances of our organization – they got right to the heart of our values, and our vision of a world where all women and children are free from violence. To borrow the words of a Child and Youth Counsellor here at the shelter, “when I read what they wrote, I felt like they could see inside my head!”. While the agents may or may not have real x-ray vision, they must have some sort of superpower that enabled them to really get us – and to do it faster than a speeding bullet!
- CAMH Foundation hired the Agents to come in and breathe new life in to our symbolic giving program – Gifts of Light. From the get go, their enthusiasm, fresh ideas and commitment to our cause was evident. None more so perhaps than by their constant offering up of ideas – even outside the job at hand – to help better our fundraising efforts. In short, we got the sense they just truly wanted us to succeed and they would do all in their power to help us do just that.
- The “Agents” are innovative and love to challenge what a typical Direct Marketing program should look like. Their think outside the box approach has worked well for all our programs. Whether it is online, direct mail or launching a campaign in our ON Nature magazine, or their “URG” (hire them to find out what that is!) – they always know how to keep campaigns fresh, exciting and engaging for the donors. The Agents of Good are not your run of the mill agency; their campaigns are put together for YOUR donor – not someone else’s – and our positive campaign results show this.
- I have had the pleasure working with the Agents for a number of years. Their attention to detail, extensive knowledge of fundraising and marketing translates into tangible results. A dedicated team of professionals who are committed to every project!Ruth Catana, Executive Director, St. Patrick’s Home of Ottawa Foundation
- What makes Agents of Good stand apart from other agencies is that they insist on doing great work – even when their clients are happy with “good enough”. Their process and their commitment are rare in the world of nonprofit marketing and branding.