What are you doing Thursday, January 28th at noon?
Wait. Let me rephrase that.
Whatever you are doing on Thursday, January 28th at noon can’t possibly be something better than an afternoon love affair!
Join me as part of the #DonorLove webinar series to share a 5-year Case Study featuring the creative, storytelling and results of putting a donor-centred fundraising philosophy into action.
Spoiler alert! This program has seen a 143% growth in fundraising! Wanna know how we did it? Register!
Here’s the longer blurb from the DonorLove website where you can also either choose to join me for the live webinar or purchase the recording:
Relationship fundraising. Donor-centred fundraising. Emotional fundraising. These are just razzle-dazzle words until you learn how to put them into action. And guess what? When you do, you raise more money, build real, human connections with your donors and create a fundraising and communications environment with energy and rhythm. Oh, and it is fun and feels good! #jazzhands!
Explore the good, the bad and the ugly of putting a donor-centred philosophy into action in this Case Study. A real look at the creative, storytelling and results of a 5-year partnership.
You will learn….
- what your donors cherish most, and how to position your organization as a way for them to take action for something they believe in passionately
- how to connect with your donor’s values and emotions
- the power of storytelling and creative use of organizational “voice”, personality and surprise and delight
- how to develop Your Donor Love Story, culminating in a robust and highly lucrative legacy program
- tactics to confront the challenges of recruiting a new generation of members (hello, millennials!) while stewarding an aging demographic of existing members (can you hear me in the back, boomers and civics?)
- tools for integrating your fundraising across channels: print, online, on the phone and in person
- totally steal-able tips and tricks on making your donors feel like they are the most important, valuable and truly amazing donor you have (which they are!)
- strategies for managing the shed-loads of money you’ll bring in when you bring #donorlove to your cause. Every. Single. Day.
Oh, and our previous webinar—as well as those of some others from the series—have been sell-outs. Don’t miss your chance!
Come on, #donorlovers, jump in and join me for an afternoon love affair!