Can I offer some friendly advice?
Next time you decide to send out an eblast can you:
– not send it as a jpg (which gets put into spam boxes, makes all of your links useless, make the piece very hard to read, makes the email size too big, doesn’t allow you to personalize, makes it look like you don’t know what you are doing for all the above reasons)
– send it from someone – “Foundation” is not someone. I have never met “Foundation”.
– talk to me – use words like “you” – a LOT.
– make sure I approved you to send me your email – if not – this really is considered spam even if you have taken into account my other suggestions.
– hire a professional writer to craft your message to your audience
– include opt out options
– send it to me – I’m not “Your Friend” – I’m “John”.
Cheers and Happy Holidays from the Agents of Good.